What's new

true, or false?

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
lots of pple debate about the goodness of Nemu.
but i think it's supposed to be like this:

Nemu 0.7a is a good emulator, and was excellent for its time. However, since the release of PJ64 1.4, it is considered almost obsolete and in most areas, is beaten by PJ64. To say that it is the best emulator even today is merely a blind statement by persistent fans.

gokuss4

Meh...
that renegade is the MOST..... truthful thing ;) but once nemu v0.8 will come out than nemu will be back up on top i know it. plus i seen screenshots of perfect dark and looks hell a nice i hope it'll work good. btw PJ64 1.4 is better than nemu0.7a a lot better and in mario kart 64 in pj64 1.3 i didn't get the shine emulation to work on the trophy for example but in pj64 1.4 it works good but i believe nemu0.8 will include most of the gfx a n64 emulator needs including that particle thing that jabo didn't do or knew how to do. but nemu 0.8 will be great and guess what it will be faster also just by a little though about 5 or 10 frames faster but thats a difference :colgate:

Creedrckr101

If PJ hadn't been discontinued on Christmas with the release of 1.4, It would have been cool to see the extrememe competition that could have gone on. i hope some talented programmer out there decides to help continue PJ which is a volunteer job that Jabo layed out on the table. Either way, N64 emulation will be fine tuned in a year or two. BTW Can't wait for Nemu 0.8 though, it'll be one hell of an emulator especially because of the fact it'll play Banjo-Tooie

Creedrckr101

Ok, before I get pounded on by other users, (most likely smiff) when I say competition I mean it as an unspoken cometition, not all out extreme stuff. just wanna clarify that.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
gokuss4 said:
that renegade is the MOST..... truthful thing ;) but once nemu v0.8 will come out than nemu will be back up on top i know it. plus i seen screenshots of perfect dark and looks hell a nice i hope it'll work good. btw PJ64 1.4 is better than nemu0.7a a lot better and in mario kart 64 in pj64 1.3 i didn't get the shine emulation to work on the trophy for example but in pj64 1.4 it works good but i believe nemu0.8 will include most of the gfx a n64 emulator needs including that particle thing that jabo didn't do or knew how to do. but nemu 0.8 will be great and guess what it will be faster also just by a little though about 5 or 10 frames faster but thats a difference :colgate:

ALL i can say is that looking at when nemu 0.8 got games like conker bad fur day working (and not to mention banjo tooie) and when pj64 got it working i would say just by looking at that (taking a leap of faith) nemu 0.8 will how do you say "rock" rock as in it will be all of that and a can of ummm pringles lol :D :alien: :cool: :nemu: but hey i still got love fo ya :pj64:

yogaman

Banned
hmmm let me calculate....let's see...if I take the squar of nemu and add pi multiplied with the digits of it's author....hmm that means if 0.8 comes out, it will last for LONG and stay on the top for VERY LONG..........

hurry :D

yogaman

Banned
ups, i meant hurray.....hey, I didn't edit coz that was kinda cool mistake :colgate: :colgate:

*hint*

just j/k