What's new

blight's input plugin v0.0.6

blight

Hi!

0.0.6:
- keyboard and gamepad can be used at the same time (the keyboard will work always, even if you choose another device. if you want to use only the keyboard select keyboard as device

note:
since i don't have my gamepad connected atm i didn't test the plugin (i only changed one line so i think it should work)

Binary: http://deltaanime.ath.cx/~blight/n64/blight_input_plugin/blight_input-0.0.6.so - 788 K
Source: http://deltaanime.ath.cx/~blight/n64/blight_input_plugin/blight_input-0.0.6.tgz - 231 K

btw: i also fixed Makefiles/configure files - source should compile well!

--blight

Martin

Administrator
Thanks blight, I shall post this at Emu64 and add it to the downloads section. :D Good job!

killthegene

One Kool dude
does this release fix any of the ui bugs ? ( ie the one that mucked up mu joypad mapping when doing it the the configuration ui)

Slougi

Nice! :)

Would it be possible to use mouse + keyboard? For shooters etc? (I think we had a discussion about this at some point, I just can't remember...)

OP
blight

blight

Slougi said:
Nice! :)

Would it be possible to use mouse + keyboard? For shooters etc? (I think we had a discussion about this at some point, I just can't remember...)
I remember!
Too lazy atm (the only diff between 0.0.5 and 0.0.6 is one line which i commented out)

killthegene

One Kool dude
does your new plugin use a different config file format from the old one (0.0.5) ?

because my dpad now does not seem to work with 0.0.6

OP
blight

blight

killthegene said:
does your new plugin use a different config file format from the old one (0.0.5) ?

because my dpad now does not seem to work with 0.0.6

did your eyes read what i said to slougi?
beceause i said i removed only 1 line of source
btw: your "dpad" (whatever "dpad" means to you) never worked

killthegene

One Kool dude
dpad meaning the direction pad on my joy pad. all the other buttons work. i got even the dpad working with 0.0.5 by editing the conf file (the gui screws things up)