What's new

Good Work Guys, 1.4 is awesome !

DarkLink

I would like to thank the PJ64 team for all their great work ! Without PJ64, n64 emulation doesn't exist.

so.. THANK YOU ALL OF YOU :pj64:

Even if pj64 is discontinued, it will always be the best emulator.

Version 1.4 is a big improvement over 1.3, we all love it :)

Thanks again, see ya later ;)

yogaman

Banned
that should be nice cheer up for the authors..... I'll give an additional HUGE to u guys, great work and get on with ur lifes!!!

just one thing to darklink, n64 emulation "would" exist without PJ64, it would just boring....(ups, of course not any offense to the great other emulators 1964, nemu......
:D )

zilmar

Emulator Developer
yogaman, your right other emus would exist .. like uhle .. but me and jabo have had a massive effect and influence on other emus. I am sure other would have still done stuff .. and maybe I think I have done more then I have .. but it still would have been vastly different had pj64 never existed .. Other then it was known publicly for a long time, it had existed before nemu did, and we have had a lot to do with basicly all the n64 emu writers ..

sk8bloke22

roll for life
it would be cool to release a real old beta, maybe pre-pj64 1.0 to see how good the emu was early on. just a suggestion....

i remember when pj64 was released, that was n64 emulations biggest day in my opinion, more so than uhle i reckon, due to all the secracy.

OP
D

DarkLink

Uhle is only good with Voodoo cards, which not lot of people have.

I remember when PJ64 was first released, DAMN it was so GOOD !

I recommended the emulator to all my friend... It was the best emu I never saw :)

And I don't think that this version is worst that 1.3, like some think. Lot of games run near perfect now, 1.4 is very good.

Thanks again for that great peace of software ;)

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
When I first found PJ64 I had a 433 celeron and VooDoo 3 3000, not exactly mininum requirmens. But the second I upgraded I cam back and got it :D

gokuss4

Meh...
damn edgeblade i had the exact same things but i still have a voodoo 3 but got an upgrade from a 433 celeron to an AMD Athlon 900MHZ :D

Pheo

That's funny
I had a 233 and bought a voodoo 3 for $90 w\ a $30 rebate just so i could emulate zelda on my puter and tryed mario for the first time (what a game)!:pj64:

it's great being able to just click the cheats on now and having both save state and traditional save, not too much more for perfection.:pj64: :pj64:

yogaman

Banned
Hey guys, can u remember the exciting days that a mysterious emu would be soon released?? THat was grand, because there were pics of Zelda mm with never seen gfx!! (it was a screenshot with that Mask boy saying: I just want to have some fun!!

Remember?? MAN, PJ64 team we owe u a lot!!

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
i remember when i got this comp i thought about starting n64 emulation, nemus fps went thru the roof over a 100 at times, uhle and the others didnt work properly, i was dissappointed. Then i saw this new emu, i thought it would be the same as the others, i started a new castlevania game and it was absolutely brilliant. the sound, the graphics near perfection in only its first release. pj changed the word and scene of n64 emulation forever .