What's new

Best PJ64 Graphics Plugin

Gamesforever

All the people here on this forum are frequently asking what the best Graphics plugin for PJ64 is. Now, here you can find the answer. What is the best Graphic Plugin, and where can we download it?:happy:

All graphics-plugins has its strong and weak sides but the one I generally recommend is Jabo's GFX 1.5, because it's very fast and it's compatible with much games.

You can download Jabo's 1.5 with PJ64 1.5 (Jabo don't want that his work will distributed without PJ64).

About best graphics:

All plugins has got strong and weak sides. The most will work optimal with Jabo's but there are other plugins which emulate some games better than Jabo's. For example: Some games are emulated better with glide64 (like Mariokart), or the camspy is almost perfect emulated with TR64 opengl 0.8.5, but Rice's plugin has got 2xSai, which doubles the texture-size, but has compatibility problems, and some games will work better with an older version of Jabo's plugin, like South Park Rally (but I don't think anyone would like to know that :p ), Starfox, Mariokart and a few others.

Conclusion: There doesn't exist a perfect plugin.

All the plugins mentioned above (excepting Jabo's) are downloadable from emutalk's download-section.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I think i'd prefer glide64 beforehand jabo's nowadays, though ;)
It's getting so wonderfully good.

But as "mighty" said, all plugins has their good and bad points. My advice? Download all and try on diffrent games!