What's new

Guys, I think someone reset your clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
The time is registering wrongly, and all the new posts are appearing behind older ones.

Our Server Sez: FIX ME DAMN YOU! :saint:

edit: It's 15:14 according to my PC's clock. The forum's clock says 9:20. Even the 5 hour difference between EST and GMT can't account for that :)

Yes, I noticed that already by posting in another thread, and if someone don't reset the clock there may appear serious problems.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
It's been like this for ages, we really work for watch companies. Its a incentive to buy watches, and we get commision:happy:

OP
Tagrineth

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Now it says 16:30 but it's 15:30.

Jeeze, guys, can't you do anything right? :saint:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
What do you expect from Men ?

remeber all good things come to those who wait.

constant complaints get ignored :p

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Tagrineth said:
Now it says 16:30 but it's 15:30.

Jeeze, guys, can't you do anything right? :saint:

I think someone wants a ban :getlost:

Yeah, the clock was reset, the server is in it's -correct- timezone now. It used to be set at "(fill in CET time (or GMT +1) CDT". Which is fine in itself, but I got complaints from customers that the timezone was off (8 hours exactly) which is correct, CDT is 8 hours off from CET (Central European Time).

So... the clock got set from 16:00 CDT to 16:00 CET. And erm, how martin is gonna fix that, I dunno, I think he can just set the forum to use server time now and all is good :)

icepir8

/me raises hand.:ermm:

/me looks arround and see only his hand up.:unsure:

/me lowers hand.:blush:

:whistling

OP
Tagrineth

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Redah said:
I think someone wants a ban :getlost:

I think someone's overreacting. :flowers: The :saint: smiley was supposed to indicate I was joking...:satisfied

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Tagrineth said:
I think someone's overreacting. :flowers: The :saint: smiley was supposed to indicate I was joking...:satisfied

The only jokes most of us understand involve dick and farts:plain:

skull1

im9i7
Tagrineth said:

you have been in emutalk long enough to get use to the sarcasm. it's very high in here specially if you we're around when smiff used to post a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.