What's new

glide 0.4 smash bros black thing problem

emuexpert

when i play smash bros in pj64 with glide0.4 the fog in the game becames black and other objects how can i disable it
:n64:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Look in glide64's config...then in the evoodoo config (you can use the control panel) to disable the fog.

OP
E

emuexpert

what options should be enabled in glide64 option
and all checked in evoodoo configuration
is fast zbuffer mode,texture filtering and fullscreen only

OP
E

emuexpert

i already did but it has no effect it's from glide 0.4 when i chose glide 0.31 wip it has no black fogs

Kahenraz

There is a large number of problems that most people don't even know exist. One being the (?) char pictures. Those pictures are supposed to have transparent static in front of them. Minor things that some may regard trivial, but still can be regarded as "flaws".

Raziel64

Glide64 beta tester
Then be patient... your problem is caused by an little incmpatibility between glide 0.4 and the current public version of evoodoo. His author is working hard to do it more compatible.

LD.

*poke*
Hmm... I didn't notice this before, but a bug that was fixed in previous versions seems to have resurfaced in v0.4 :doh:

LD.

*poke*
Using Project64 v1.5 and Glide64 v0.4 on a Voodoo2 card under Windows 2000.

And while I 'm at it, Pikachu has a little texture error :doh:

OP
E

emuexpert

Re:Hmm... I didn't notice this before, but a bug that was fixed in previous versions seems to have resurfaced in v0.4

hey what evoodoo version u using LD.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
He isnt Using evoodoo, he is using a real voodoo. Sometimes this will happen, problems will often reapear after fixing some other problem. Thanks for Bringing this to our attention.

OP
E

emuexpert

well how in a world did he do that what are all of you using evoodoo version what
sorry im a newbie

LD.

*poke*
I'm using a real Voodoo card. It's an actual real-life video card that you plug into your PC, not a program.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
emuexpert said:
well how in a world did he do that what are all of you using evoodoo version what
sorry im a newbie
emuexpert..... :getlost:
that name bothers me when you don't live up to your name at the very least! Don't even know what a voodoo is!
And didn't i tell you before that raziel was using a voodoo?!
Do you have problems remembering things or WHAT?!

Remember: Glide64 was designed for Voodoo cards! :doh: