What's new

Complaints against vampireuk

jack

Please refer to this thread for details.

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13346&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I post this topic to voice a complaint against vampireuk and to explain my righteous actions.

To begin, I would like to state my intention for starting that thread which was I wanted stir enlightening disussions on the topic of the laws of physics, because I have seen similar threads before and always wanted to start my own. My first post reflects this intent. Wanting to let the topic catch attention and replies, I left it open for comments and questions for several days. Several days passed and I recheck the thread but to my surprise not one single thoughtful response or stirring discussion yet; mostly one line sentences with nothing to contribute beside insults and sarcasm. I thought perhaps I should elaborate more to the original question and this was reflected on my second post in that thread. Checking back on it several hours later, I was shocked to find that I'm being ridicule by an imbecile, who by first account, appears to know nothing about math or physics. This person is called AlphaWolf and his thread ishere. Notice the obvious condescending remarks and blantant insult at the end. I quote " Problem solved without using math BS ". In an enrage state, I rashly replied in an insulting tone, in retrospect perhaps an error in judgement. Unexpectedly, one moderator called vampireuk PM'ed me with accusations that I was flaming. I can accept the consequence of my actions, but feeling unjust for AlphaWolf had initiated the whole conflict and receive no warning, I instinctively post a reply to criticise vampireuk. This was reflected in my last post in that thread.

This is my case and I hope that an admin would see the justice and judge according. Thank you.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Not to make you feel unjustm but you could have complained to another moderator or the administrator instead of posting this in a thread :plain:

Trotterwatch

Jack, there are such things as Private Messages you could have used for dealing with this.

Alphawolf wasn't putting you down in his post, he just posted what he interpreted as the answer without having to resort to maths - hence the no Maths BS statement.

If you were enraged by this simple statement you should have logged off the Internet and went to do something else for a while, as there really was no need to be. Instead you reply with a flame, the moderator then rightfully warns you about your attitude. Your reply then is one of sheer petulance. To confound matters further you then make this thread.

It'll be interesting to see if you change your tone in a few hours time when you have calmed down a bit.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I've said all i ned to say on this matter Here

ive read all that thread ............... (i did not enjoy it either)

the result was no one said anything nasty and wrong to you.

you on the other hand was plainy nasty to others.

Allnatural

...I recheck the thread but to my surprise not one single thoughtful response or stirring discussion...
It's just a damn illusion, it doesn't need "stirring discussion."

I agree with the other mods, you are out of line jack.

The original thread is closed; the topic has become lame; let's all go to the pub, I've got the first round. If jack buys the second round all is forgiven. :)

:party:

dixon

white trash , whore
yep, vamp's a total bastard.

but he's a good guy. *thows him beer with cum in it*

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Youre One Sick Puppy Electrical Goods Store d00d J00 :plain:

Braveheart

Perhaps if you had listened to the people replying to your thread and not been so naive as to think that with an optical illusion you can represent an inexplicable physical phenomena, then you wouldn't have found yourself posting this thread.

If you had read the replies to the thread and actually stopped to think about what they were saying, you would have realised that everyone was indeed right that what you presented was just an optical illusion, no matter what you've read elsewhere. If you want to go and post a thread about me, then fine, but you have to learn to open your eyes and accept that you're not always right. Having the courage to stick up for your beliefs is admirable, but having the cowardice to not even listen to someone telling you what you don't want to hear is inexcusable.

And please, before you reply, THINK - it can get you far.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
/me smacks his forehead for not noticing this earlier

Ok I don't understand how my first post was leading up to a flame, all I was doing was deductively reducing the problem into simple terms. The answer I gave was entirely rational, and simple, although it could have been worded more concisely.

And please, if you want to make a point to me, don't try to "tea talk" it. Maybe I am just dumb, I don't know, but when conversations are too intellectual, it reminds me of an old lady tea party, and it seriously bores the living crap out of me when you sound like a windbag. I don't care how "intellectual" you want me to think you are, because it realy doesn't mean shit to me. So at least try speak to me like you would speak to your street friends, swear words and all.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
jack said:
...Checking back on it several hours later, I was shocked to find that I'm being ridicule by an imbecile, who by first account, appears to know nothing about math or physics. This person is called AlphaWolf and his thread ishere. Notice the obvious condescending remarks and blantant insult at the end. I quote " Problem solved without using math BS "...

You didnt quote his whole statement. His 'blantant insult' was "Problem solved without using math BS :D"

Do you see that at the end? It should be quite obvious that AlphaWolf did not mean to insult anyone, and that his 'insult' should have been taken lightheartedly.

Dont take these things so seriously :flowers: