What's new

Need a site to host

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I myself don't have an actual site to put my emu GBXPLAYER on (and I don't want to put it on a geocities/yahoo/homestead) account so if anyone is interested just post a message conserning how.
(please before the re-released date 01/01/2002)

Thanks a lot in advance.

flow``

flow``
heh i think both martin, macca, and i are a little more cautious of hosting GBA emu's. a while back there was a hacked VBA that we almost hosted.

I think we'd try it and have ppl examine it to make sure its not fake or hacked. I don't doubt you, but we just don't feel like taking any chances.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Like flow said, we don't want any fake emus, and although your's looks real ATM, so have many others until they were 'released'. Send an email to either [email protected] or [email protected] or both, telling them about your emu, and if you want a better chance of getting hosted I would also send them a copy of the emu so they can check it out. Good Luck :D

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
To Flow : I know there have been a lot of fake GBA emus. But my emu isn't able to emulate GBA yet it's able to emulate GB and GBC at the moment but I'm still working on GBA emulation.

To Raging Fuel : Thanks for believing my emu is legit , I'll send Macca , Martin and Flow a copy of the emu so they can check it out later today ( I've had a bug report which I want to try and fix first )

To both : Thanks for the advice.

Macca

Zero, i got your emails but the emu wasn't attached, it might have been too big or something so zip it up and send it over to me.

and also have you got a webpage? i've got a little one i made a while ago for something else if you want you can use cause you are going to be needing one if all goes well.

thanks

mesman00

What's that...?
i can try designing a web page for ya if ya want, anything your lookin for in particular, cuz i ain't no RatTrap. :cool:

mesman00

What's that...?
zero, i put together what i think is quite a nice lookin site, although it is a little rough. i would like to show it to you and you can tell me what you think. if you don't like it, thats cool, if you want me to make some changes, that's cool too, but please can u email me at [email protected] so i can send you my work and you can have a look at it. thanks