What's new

Ssf Wip !!!!!!!

leocabron

Metal´up your Ass!!!!!!!
I use the worldlingo translator (the original site is in Japanesse) to translate the text, and it says :

Production record (24/04/2003)

Because “{ leader bee large death is done, it is not advanced excessively...

SSF Ver 0.The lowest environment which is necessary for the run of 07
OS Windows98/Me/2000/XP
CPU FPU, MMX, CPU which loads SSE
Memory Above 256MB
Video The card which is corresponding after DirectX8 (the driver)
CD drive Above the ATAPI 4 time speed
In addition BIOS and ASPI layer

Emulating status
SH2 emulator 100%
68000 emulator 20%
CD block 30%
SCSP block 0%
SCU block 50%
SMPC block 90%
VDP1 block 10%
VDP2 block 5%

While being close, everything it may be able to implement 68000 instructions, is.
We would like to raise at the point in time when it can implement (the picture does not come out).

Considerably you think from before concerning the acceleration of the drawing part.
VDP1 (anything related to sprite) it may become excessively fast it is not. The feeling may become slow conversely...
Ver0.Deformation sprite up to 06 (polygon) there is mistake in drawing program,
The apparatus the texture which is different delicately is pasted, (sampling position of texture is different)
This to make the same as the apparatus, considerable processing is necessary...
VDP2 (something related to BG) it may become fast symmetrically, is.
Ver0.Because the fact that temporarily the picture is produced was purpose up to 06, considerably there is a wastefulness.
Perhaps, about 25% becomes fast, probably will be...
The proper also the drawing part is assembly language.

Enviroment for software development
Mainboard KT3 Ultra
CPU AthlonXP 1800+
Memory PC2100 (CL=2) 256*2
Video GeForce3 Ti500
Sound SoundBlaster PCI128
CD drive LF-D310

The original web page are:

http://plaza24.mbn.or.jp/~phantasy/index.html

Bye!!!!

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
.......:huh:This is soooooo old news, I already posted about ssf being alive like 2 weeks ago.:p

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Yes, but take a closer look. This update is from the 24th while your post was about the update on the 3rd. This shows that SSF is most certainly active and advances have been mode in the 68000 emulation (up to 20% from 5%).

I only wonder why so few people have picked up on this. Satourne, GiriGiri and SSF are all racing each other to be the best.

GiriGiri had a good start with the early release. But... ack, commercial!

Satourne has the interesting plugin system coming up alond with speed and compatibility.

SSF had the highest compatibility until the new GiriGiri release (it was better than most people credit it for) and this update seems to promise speed! A winner is you!