What's new

glNintendo64 version 3.0 to 3.2b

GenuineVenom

None of the glNintendo64 version works for me. When I played Zelda Ocarina of Time and used GeForce, an error message appear: Project64 has cause an error <unknown>, and when I switch to OpenGL 1.4, the graphic is really really bad with just red and black and blue colors. What's going on? :cry:

I had a similar problem, if u have windows xp right click on project64.exe go into properties there will be a compatibility tab go to there check the box in compatibility mode and set it to windows98/ME.

OP
G

GenuineVenom

Ok so I have just install window xp and change project64 compatibility to Window ME but still can't play the game!

icepir8

GenuineVenom said:
:huh: I have Creative SoundBlaster Live...

What video card do you have?

If it is not a GForce or a card that supports Ogl 1.4 you will never get it to work right. My TR64 Ogl plugin uses Ogl 1.1 without any extensions. So that any card that supports OpenGL will work fairly good. There are some exceptions.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I think he has a geforce, ice.
GenuineVenom said:
None of the glNintendo64 version works for me. When I played Zelda Ocarina of Time and used GeForce, an error message appear: Project64 has cause an error <unknown>, and when I switch to OpenGL 1.4, the graphic is really really bad with just red and black and blue colors. What's going on? :cry:

Re: Re: glNintendo64 version 3.0 to 3.2b

Doomulation said:
I think he has a geforce, ice.
No, he used the combine-mode geforce, he didn't say that he has got a geforce. What kind of CPU do you have (maybe I can see from what time your video-card is).

decription

Or just go Start-Run and type in "DxDiag" without the quotes and then got to display in the new box. Post here what it says there.

OP
G

GenuineVenom

AMD Athlon(tm) Processor, MMX, 3DNow, `996MHz
640MB RAM memory
Device: RADEON 7200

Using Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5 works when playing Zelda...

MooCowSheep

Go to www.ati.com and download Catalyst 3.2 drivers. That should help. However, no matter which driver you use, Link's face will always be messed up on Radeon cards. The new catalysts would make the game playable, though.

Klim7794

MooCowSheep said:
Go to www.ati.com and download Catalyst 3.2 drivers. That should help. However, no matter which driver you use, Link's face will always be messed up on Radeon cards. The new catalysts would make the game playable, though.

nod. catalyst driver is good.:)

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
GenuineVenom said:
AMD Athlon(tm) Processor, MMX, 3DNow, `996MHz
640MB RAM memory
Device: RADEON 7200

Using Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5 works when playing Zelda...

PC specs are translated to:

Athlon T-Bird 1.0 ghz (1000 mhz)

ATI Radeon 7200 video card

and 640 MB RAM

--------------------------------------------