What's new

Emulators for Xbox

yoy

Banned
Am planning on buying the Xbox since my bro bought a ps2 with exaclty the same games dat i have :cry: (tekken4, Kingdom Hearts,GTA VC, WRC racing II with force feed back steering wheel). So am gona sell my ps2 and buy the xbox.

Does any one know which console emulators there are for the Xbox? Thanks in Advance

Edit: found these emulators for the xbox:
apple2 emu (hm), Final Burn AlphaX, MameX, atari2600, atari Lynx,
c64, gameboy + advance, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, nintendo (8bit?), Sega Master System, Game Gear, Sinclair Spectrum, Turbo Grafx 16.

Last edited:

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
The Xbox is not emulated yet, well not to a standard where you could play any games.

Ive just re-read your post and you didn't mean that did u?

Erm i know there was a project about emulating the N64 on xbox but i think it was abandoned.

Sorry im not much help :geek:

GuestX

this is not general n64 emulation discussion.

And maybe CXBX will be a great XBox Emulator, but not yet.

OP
Y

yoy

Banned
sorry for my enligsh i'll try and be more clear.
I am planning on selling my ps2 and buying the XBOX, online gameing :), just wondering if the dreamcast, psx,n64 are emulated or ported to the xbox. So i could play these console games on my Xbox.

Hope this was in better english.
edit: my bad not general n64 :geek: k move or delete if necessary

Stezo2k

S-2K
yoy said:
Am planning on buying the Xbox since my bro bought a ps2 with exaclty the same games dat i have :cry: (tekken4, Kingdom Hearts,GTA VC, WRC racing II with force feed back steering wheel). So am gona sell my ps2 and buy the xbox.

suprised ur gettin rid of it with them good games, how much do ya want for kingdom hearts? And does it have an option to choose english?

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
Re: Re: Emulators for Xbox

Stezo2k said:
suprised ur gettin rid of it with them good games
Hooo boy, you people just can't read can you?

His brother has the same games, so he is selling his to buy an xbox... silly person

Also, you would need a mod chip so that you could play emulators on your xbox...

and I've read somewhere (I don't know if this is happening yet) that you can't play online if you have a modchip installed on your xbox...

yoy, your english was fine in your first post. It's not hard to understand what you wrote... the posters must have not read it properly or something silly like that...

Stezo2k

S-2K
ok smart arse, you cant expect me to read every detail ya know :p there is a lot more topics on this forum

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: Re: Re: Emulators for Xbox

Chibi Nick said:
and I've read somewhere (I don't know if this is happening yet) that you can't play online if you have a modchip installed on your xbox...
True. But they did find a work-around.

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
Stezo2k said:
ok smart arse, you cant expect me to read every detail ya know :p there is a lot more topics on this forum
Well if you don't read them, then there isn't really a point in replying to them, is there? ;)

Ahhh they found a work around, eh? Shows how out of the loop I am :doh:

OP
Y

yoy

Banned
thank you all for the reply(s).

I'm planning on selling the ps2 + the xtras for 199€ or i'd like to trade for an Xbox with some xtras.

My Mate has dat mod chip with the 120gb hdd in his xbox, he told me about the workaround an software reset to restore the basic settings of the xbox to play online.

I've read somewhere there an emulator ported to the xbox which enables u too play Sierra PC-Games (policquest,Kingsquest,Larry).

Euhm but no news of an n64 / psx / dreamcast emulator ported to the xbox?

Tanks in Advance

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
As I said, there was one for n64 but it was discontinued. There also appears that some people wish to port mupen64, another n64 emulator, to xbox, but if it happens, when and if it happens, i don't know.

Imoto

Game Boy Goddess ;P
yoy said:
thank you all for the reply(s).

I'm planning on selling the ps2 + the xtras for 199€ or i'd like to trade for an Xbox with some xtras.

My Mate has dat mod chip with the 120gb hdd in his xbox, he told me about the workaround an software reset to restore the basic settings of the xbox to play online.

I've read somewhere there an emulator ported to the xbox which enables u too play Sierra PC-Games (policquest,Kingsquest,Larry).

Euhm but no news of an n64 / psx / dreamcast emulator ported to the xbox?

Tanks in Advance

I know for sure, that there are SNES, NES and Neo Geo Emus for X-Box.

And I'm sure that there isn't a working DC-Emu for X-Box.

And if you sell your, obviously European PS2, please say that.
'Cause I think this is an International Board. With some Ami's too. (PAL-Norm, 230V, Code2 DVD Player and PAL-Game)

Stezo2k

S-2K
Chibi Nick said:
Well if you don't read them, then there isn't really a point in replying to them, is there? ;)

Ahhh they found a work around, eh? Shows how out of the loop I am :doh:

yeah i know, i usually skim through the posts, the only thing that stood out was his ps2 for sale, good price btw :)

OP
Y

yoy

Banned
I've read somewhere theres a N64 on Xbox Challenge being held with real $ :) .
Dats good news coz i've bought my xbox now hehehe.