What's new

What to do next

What sould I focus on next?

• TR64 Speed

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • TR64 Compatibility

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • TR64 Specific games (Please Post names)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TR64 Ogl Speed

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • TR64 Ogl Compatibility

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • TR64 Ogl Specific games (Please Post names)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • TR64 D3D Speed

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • TR64 D3D Compatibility

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • TR64 D3D Specific games (Please Post names)

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Clements

I'd be happy whatever you do, but my suggestion is to improve games already emulated well such as Perfect Dark and Super Mario 64 with your Ogl plugin. The speed is already fast enough IMO and the compatability is higher than most plugins. You could get your D3D plugin up with your Ogl plugin, or combine the two like Rice has done.

loay

iam the best
please fix Sin and Punishment - Tsumi To Batsu its plaple but has some cutscen proplem (many line apear in cutscen) i dont know if its emu or plugin proplem
in your plugin ther is no fire
or combine the two like Rice has done.
i agree with you
note:sory for my english

loay

iam the best
and how about fix castelvinia its plaple with your d3d plugin
but no enamy in your ogl plugin

HippyShoes

I'm voting for the OGL compat. I'm a mac user and TROGL is gonna be the hottest plugin for Mupen. Cross Platform :flowers:

HS

Dr@mer

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll
Since much time from last TR64 a new TR64 release would be great.And Ice can i ask you a favor?
Apart from your emulator - Why don't you add a "changing resolution" configuration to your graphics plugin? :blush:

scotty

The Great One
I think you should work on speed as a primary objective.
Compatibility is secondary.
You have very good quality on your video plugins, just work on the emulator core speed and the speed of the video plugin that will make it better. as for special games, try not to compare yourself to Jabo like many people do.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I'm not gonna vote, cause any updates you do would be cool. There are two things I look forward too

Mario Golf without slowdowns (Jabo's still looks the best for me, but the speed of the game kills the fun)

Resolution settings. <----- oh yeah!

Like I said though, whatever is great. :)

ShinAkuma

Speed would be nice- most of the games that are worth emulating you have working. There's still a few graphical errors here and there in some games, and I find Majora's Mask is a little slower on my system with the OGL plugin than one or two of the other plugins out there (not to mention I still can't figure out why the 0.8.5 version of the plugin crashes on my system, but 0.8.4 still works fine. I reinstalled my video drivers and what not. Perhaps it's a Direct X 9 conflict or even an issue specifically with Windows 2000...)

So yeah, work on game speed and perhaps a bit of compatability on major n64 titles like Conker, Star Fox, PD, 007, and Majora. You've got a good thing going here and I hope you continue to work on it.

By the way, any chance for zip support on the next release of the emu? That's the one really nice feature besides a cheat engine I find TR 64 lacks. Cheat engine doesn't matter, but zip support would rock.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Anything would be nice.

I think that anything would improve the quality of the emu or the graphics plugins.

I would anyway love to see a improved sound plugin :) . But I think I'm the only one.

Riven

A newer menu in TR64 OGL plugin will be nice too, it's getting rather old though it's very easy to use :flowers:

karth95

Lord of the Cats
I'd really like to see Paper mario without flickering. I'd also like to see pilotwings without the shadow issue (I know you are close on that anyway) DK64 would be great, but it has several issues that will only be resolved in core, so that's kinda a moot point. In all honesty, I'm absolutly amazed at all the progress people have made with their plugins and such lately, so I don't have a huge list of games that are problem children.
Plugin related matters, I'd like UCode autodetect to work better, and I'd REALLY like the ability to change resolutions.

That's my list of petty wants.
I love all the hard work you have put into your plugin already, and though I've never used tr64 I'm sure it's awesome too. Thanks for all the hardwork!.
--Karth

killthegene

One Kool dude
PD menus would be nice in your OGL plugin along with better super smash bros compatibilty and being able to change resolutions. and a port of a more recent version to linux would be good as well

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Please focus on GoldenEye 007!!!

We need a good working graphics renderer plugin for
GoldenEye 007. Many plugins have major problems with
the sky and water.

UltraHLE: Missing sky and water GFX.

Jabo's GFX plugin 1.4: Missing sky and water GFX (broken)
were present with Jabo's GFX plugin 1.3, 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0.

Jabo's GFX 1.5 plugin:
Sky only partially rendered and the water is still possibly
messed up.

Glide64: Missing sky and water GFX.
(I hope Gonetz fixes that GFX error problem with
the next release)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the GoldenEye 007 sky and water GFX are eventually
fixed.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Please focus on GoldenEye 007!!!

Game: GoldenEye 007

We need a good working graphics renderer plugin for
GoldenEye 007. Many plugins have major problems with
the sky and water.

UltraHLE: Missing sky and water GFX.

Jabo's GFX plugin 1.4: Missing sky and water GFX (broken)
were present with Jabo's GFX plugin 1.3, 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0.

Jabo's GFX 1.5 plugin:
Sky only partially rendered and the water is still possibly
messed up.

Glide64: Missing sky and water GFX.
(I hope Gonetz fixes that GFX error problem with
the next release)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the GoldenEye 007 sky and water GFX are eventually
fixed.