What's new

TR64 wip6

milen

I tested the emulator yesterday and found that the speed is very fast, even faster than 1964 in some cases.It's very compitable too.

The problems: most problems are bugs in the gui
- when i change the rom directory , romnames are incorrect until I restart the emulator.
- on some computers (acutaly 1 from 2 i have) there strange errors when i place all my plugins from pj64's plugin directory into tr64's.
- there're too some random errors in gui

- I noticed that there're occasional slowdowns for 2-3 second with glide64 (from 200FPS to 50), same game in 1964 and pj64 haven't such slowdowns.

icepir8

milen said:
I tested the emulator yesterday and found that the speed is very fast, even faster than 1964 in some cases.It's very compitable too.
Thanks.

milen said:
The problems: most problems are bugs in the gui
- when i change the rom directory , romnames are incorrect until I restart the emulator.
- on some computers (acutaly 1 from 2 i have) there strange errors when i place all my plugins from pj64's plugin directory into tr64's.
- there're too some random errors in gui
I am have fixed the rom name problem in the next release.

milen said:
- I noticed that there're occasional slowdowns for 2-3 second with glide64 (from 200FPS to 50), same game in 1964 and pj64 haven't such slowdowns.
I am currently rewriting the dynarecompiler. I hope to make it even faster.

Dr@mer

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll
Oh Ice these are really cool news!!!
So apart from your graphics plugin you are also working on a new
TR64.Can i ask you how much will the next release delay??? :plain: