What's new

Mario kart super circuit

I wonder or anyone can beat this score on rainbow road (gba version): 48,98 sec. I can't post a ghost or screenie, because it's on the "real" GBA. Anyone got higher than this?

i don`t have the rom right now.. but surely plisco will get ya :) hehe. bet that i can beat that record.. i love mario kart series :D

Plisco

Sevillian
I wonder or anyone can beat this score on rainbow road (gba version): 48,98 sec. I can't post a ghost or screenie, because it's on the "real" GBA. Anyone got higher than this?
:blush: still have'nt posted my ghost mainly because my laptops down:plain:
MR I dont have that game so b4 i download is it one lap or three?

Clements

Might take you a while to unlock it in Time Trial, Plisco, lol, you have to complete the game with golds on 150CC. I haven't done that on my GBA, I've got golds up to but not including 100CC Special Cup (partly because I feel the game isn't rewarding enough IMO) I've got some excellent times, but not for that track, unfortunately.

Clements

I got 56'71 on the Peach Circuit track, and I tried to use my Digital Camera to take a shot, and came up with this (the white thing BTW is a reflection of a lightbulb, as the GBA screen is so dark)

Plisco

Sevillian
Clements said:
Might take you a while to unlock it in Time Trial, Plisco, lol, you have to complete the game with golds on 150CC. I haven't done that on my GBA, I've got golds up to but not including 100CC Special Cup (partly because I feel the game isn't rewarding enough IMO) I've got some excellent times, but not for that track, unfortunately.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/save/31655.html :)

Clements said:
I got 56'71 on the Peach Circuit track, and I tried to use my Digital Camera to take a shot, and came up with this (the white thing BTW is a reflection of a lightbulb, as the GBA screen is so dark)

I did'nt think of doing that I have my sp and the real game:)
MR when you say gba version is that the new rainbow road?

Clements

Its the last track of the Special cup. Come to think of it, Rainbow Road has always been the last track in a Mario Kart game :)

The one in Super Mario Kart had no walls at all throughout the whole track! Rainbow Road also had a cameo appearence in F-Zero X (The same one as MK64)

Plisco

Sevillian
Clements said:
Its the last track of the Special cup. Come to think of it, Rainbow Road has always been the last track in a Mario Kart game :)

The one in Super Mario Kart had no walls at all throughout the whole track! Rainbow Road also had a cameo appearence in F-Zero X (The same one as MK64)

I know that but there are two rainbow roads in this MK