What's new

Perfect Dark and Conker

dolarsrg

Hello. I have some questions about this two roms:

In PDark: How can I turn on the colors effects with jabo's plugin?? I mean the colors of the charactes when you are playing in multiplayer mode and the color of the Zones that you have to control in the simulator, because always are show with the texture without the Red or Yellow effect. Thank You very much

In CBFD: I have a controller problem with the Player 3 in the minigames: the player 3 is constantly turning... What can I do???

Thank you very much

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Are you by any means using a ati rage card? If else, what's your specs?
If you're using an ati rage card, it's a known issue. You'd best use another plugin like rice's. Or you could try jabo's 1.4 with validate blending on.

Clements

Doesn't show up on Rice's either, but the multiplayer flickers white, is slow and is unplayable (only just supported!)

Doom, don't say that ati rages are crap if you haven't had one. I had an ati rage-card, and I hadn't got that problem (but many others :D ).

Clements

A good alternative to Jabos is TR64 OpenGL 0.85. Looks great in PD, but again, the Team colours don't show up. But still 2nd best for PD (only three plugs support it)

Martin

Administrator
mightyrocket said:
Doom, don't say that ati rages are crap if you haven't had one. I had an ati rage-card, and I hadn't got that problem (but many others :D ).

He didn't, so don't jump to conclusions. :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
mightyrocket said:
They aren't basically "crap." They're good, but not too suited for n64 emulation. Luckily, there's fixes! Which is nice. ;)

OP
dolarsrg

dolarsrg

GeForce4

I'm using a GeForce4 in Windows XP with a AMD Athlon 1.53GHz

Then, There isn't solution?. And do you have the same problem in Conker's??

Clements

dolarsrg said:

In CBFD: I have a controller problem with the Player 3 in the minigames: the player 3 is constantly turning... What can I do???

Try reconfiguring your joypad/keyboard. There may be conflicts with other settings for Player 1 + 2. If you are using a joypad, make sure you don't touch the analog/d-pad before the game starts or press L + R + Start (I know this works on a real N64)