What's new

Hey, hey hey!!

Stewie griffin

Hey Mario Tennis is now playable (at least in my pc) and paper mario fixed.
Great.
Oh by the way if someone wants to play conker, you better buy it.
I did. It cost me $15 brand new (bought it from an official videogame selling store). I prefer to pay $15 than to wait about 6 hrs to download the rom (telephone modem). And if you have cable modem or superior, that's about a month of rental or less!!!:alien:

Greevy

Resident Emusician
Nice post Stewie !

And you're pretty much right, Conker's a nice game and $15 isn't even money.

Neat-o.

Greevy.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
conker runs good on pj64, but slow. with 1964 u hav to put up with azimar's (sorry azi) and the speech is awful, but the game is more playable. u kinda need both, speed and sound for that game. just need another sound plugin ir an unpdate of azimar's to be released. thne everythings cool. im happy playing didy kong (one game which reallly needs the shitty music turned off).

OP
Stewie griffin

Stewie griffin

Yeah!. Almost every n64 game is now under $20!!!!!. The most expensive I saw on the store was wwf no mercy which costs about $34 I think.

Anyway, buying n64 games is now more recommendable than before.(instead of having headaches with the emus and the bad roms and cofigurations and settings and video cards............)
But roms are a way to keep them forever without worrying if they will stop working. Don't cha think?