What's new

Lac/Lemmy read please, i may be of some help!

Darkesthour

I can help!
If you are ever to release a Public Beta, You can route all there emails to me! I will sort them by type of problem, How many Occuences of the Same problem, Along with the Details of the problem that Occur or Reaccur. In that way, Reducing the load on you guys, and getting the Specifics you'd want as feedback!

I just thought i'd put out my 2 cents toward helping!

- Darkesthour

OP
D

Darkesthour

For some reason, i dont think your as smart as you put yourself up to be. There is not a thing in the rules about, OFFERING help!
heh heh, mabye you should read the rules that you stated?

Oh, and i never did ask to be a Beta Tester if thats what your asking, i said i'd like to help IF they ever decided to release a public(IE everyone) beta.

Last edited:

Tesla-Guy

ok arsehole, needn't get angry :cool:, i was a bit sleepy that time didn't read well i guess :p and btw did i ever pride myself?

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
yeah, Darkesthour, but...would it work? I wouldn't mind helping, but if pple just put forward a word about hleping, wouldn't they have thousands of beta testers?

...not good.

OP
D

Darkesthour

Thats why i'd like to help them organize the Beta Emails if they ever did it! Contrary to popular belief, Some people actually do put out words of help, and actually do help, and thats what i'm doing here!

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
still, i doubt either LaC or Lemmy will read a topic which says "LaC and Lemmy read...", and they probably wish to do it themselves.

it's a long slog, but if they're proud of it, they're proud :( and there's nothing we can do.

OP
D

Darkesthour

you've gotta think, it's better to ask a question or offer help then not, cause one way or another if you keep doughting someone, they will rise abouve you and overcome you until you wish you had done the same! Determination is key, and if it is not held with respect then it shall be forgotten in it's entierty.

Moral of all this?
What are the chances if i had not put my offer out?

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
100%, becos they'll think you're a quiet, clever guy who is waiting for his sharp edge to be exposed, and immediately choose you as beta tester :D

OP
D

Darkesthour

Haha, if it only it were true, but isnt it true that you'd have to watch the quiet ones, because they will be the ones that are planning, some kind of destruction?

I'm pretty optimistic arent i! :colgate: