What's new

need help finishing a vba skin

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
I finally figured out how to make a skin after days of trying. It's still a work in progress but with a little work it will be nice. The sides need some work and that has never been my strong point. I'll show you what I'm talking about. If anyone wants to help me fix this problem, please pm me.

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Slougi said:
Why don't you post what you already have on here, so everyone can take a look?
I guess I should have done that earlier. :happy: Anyways, here it is.

Remote

Looks great, I'm d/l it now and hopefully I'll be able to fix the sides, but I can't promise anything... :D

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Stezo2k said:
nice skin, but howd i use it? i cant find a skin option anywhere, yeah i am using 1.5 :doh:
go to options, then video, then render method, and it should be there.

Clements

Although I removed the white edges in Paint by changing the background to black so I could see them, when I substitute it for the original it makes no difference! And I can't run the region creator, as I use XP. Can someone do this? I cleaned up an area I missed at the top:

Remote

Yup, gave it a little facelift in PS but I'm not sure if I removed to much... You should add a power on /off animation...

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Clements said:
And I can't run the region creator, as I use XP.

I use XP and I can run it. Just run it through the command prompt. That's how I did it.

Remote

Also, do you still have the original image? It seems the left edge of the GBA is nudged... Look for a big, read circle:p

Slougi

Here is a png with transparency. The edges need some slight smoothing if it is to be used. Oh, Internet Explorer is broken so the image will not appear transparent...

Remote

Slougi said:
Here is a png with transparency. The edges need some slight smoothing if it is to be used. Oh, Internet Explorer is broken so the image will not appear transparent...

Broken? Say again?