What's new

Nemu64 - Awesome Emulator!

dweber5

Hi, I would just like to say that Nemu64 definitely has my vote for the best N64 emulator. After several posts, extensive research, and a lot of trial and error I have not been able to get ANY of the other emulators to work on my PC. I have all the updated video card drivers for my ATI Radeon 64Mb card and all the newest plugins for those other emulators, but there are absolutely no settings that work on my computer.

I was told by several people that it's because I have a Pentium 4 and that they don't work for emulation. I don't believe that is the reason. If I've gotten Nemu64 to work almost perfectly, it OBVIOUSLY can't be because of the Pentium 4. I also have a Playstation emulator that work perfectly, with little or no errors and speed to almost match the actual playstation. I don't know what's up with those other emulators. They all use the same plugins, so I think the plugins don't work with a Pentium 4 NOT vice versa.

So I just wanted to take the moment to thank the creators of Nemu64. You did an awesome job. I patiently await your next release and will be one of those at the head of the crowd to get it!

Creedrckr101

Not to be crude but, thats wrong. Just look at my stats, it might be your Graphics card, definitely aint your OS cuz if XP will run PJ, NEMU, and 1964 although that one runs choppy on my comp. Pentium 4 is just fine for emulation.

Just given my 2 cents so you don't think the problem is what it isn't.

FantasyFan7

FantasyFan7
My Nemu64 doesn't wanna work!

For some reason when i go to run Nemu64 on graphics mode 'Hardware Accelerated' it won't work. Can anyone help me out??
thanx

knowitman

If you look at the date this was made in 2001. I would recommend that you use either 1964 or PJ64 to play N64 games.