What's new

Azimar, welcome to come back

Rice

Emulator Developer
It is nice to see you back. Any news for Apollo and your audio plugin?

Rice

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Thanks. I plan on releasing information about this all in good time. I will also announce my final project for emulation.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I just finished reading posts with references to "Azimer" in the post (I do that to filter topics that don't need my attention). I do plan on completing my Audio plugin and to finish implementing a dynarec in Apollo (even if it's very basic). You will all just have to bare with me while I finish up a project I started a month ago. I decided to dabble in SNES emulation for a lil bit (and is actually part of a greater project TBA). Once that is to a point I can put it down, I am back on Audio/Apollo.

scotty

The Great One
Azimer said:
I just finished reading posts with references to "Azimer" in the post (I do that to filter topics that don't need my attention). I do plan on completing my Audio plugin and to finish implementing a dynarec in Apollo (even if it's very basic). You will all just have to bare with me while I finish up a project I started a month ago. I decided to dabble in SNES emulation for a lil bit (and is actually part of a greater project TBA). Once that is to a point I can put it down, I am back on Audio/Apollo.

SNES emulation, hmmm interesting, that would be good, and I probably will download it when it comes out, im looking forward to it