What's new

How to tweak Jabo GPU Plugin?

navilink

I wonder if there's any guide on how to use Jabo D3D7 1.4 plugin (and also D3D6 1.5). i didn't found any readme file when i download it, so i really don't know well what is buffer display mode (double triple filter, vsync), forced depth enable, force depth compare, geometry transform, emulate primary and many many more etc. i would welcome any help. thanx dude!

OP
navilink

navilink

when i download jabo d3d7, i did not get any readme file...maybe someone kind enough to attach a readme file to me...thanx

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
navilink said:
when i download jabo d3d7, i did not get any readme file...maybe someone kind enough to attach a readme file to me...thanx
LOOK AT THE PJ64 HELP FILE.

Open up the project64 directory (or wherever you have it installed) and open up the file "Project64.chm"

then click on Configuration -> plugins -> video

;)

enjoy

Allnatural

The point we're making is this: If you downloaded the plugin alone somewhere, which sounds like the case, then someone didn't follow the rules of distribution. Download PJ64 v1.4. You'll get the plugin and the documentation. Not to mention that many options are the same between different versions of Jabo's plugins, and I assume you have at least one help file from a legitimate distribution.