What's new

Big thankyou's and whatnot

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Okay, here we go:

As you all know, the Emu64 network has suffered a bit lately, and EmuTalk has been completely gone for quite a while due to the fact that my server, Kyona, died completely and refused to boot. Well, all is good now, sorta, and I wanted to express my gratitude for anyone that helped us get back on our feet. That, and I promised some of you I'd make you famous for a dollah :p

First of all... a BIG thank you goes out to our system admin, Stuart MacDonald, also known as Bravheart on IRC. If you ever need a good system administrator, whatever your location on earth (or other planets), this is the man for the job. Without him, Kyona probably wouldn't be back, or in fact, it and most of the Emu64 network would never even have existed. His PayPal address is [snip - stuwee] altho he'll probably send anything you send him back, since... well I don't know, he's Scottish :)

Now, the following people have contributed in paying for new server parts. A big thanks goes out to them as well, and again, without them, EmuTalk wouldn't be here right now. So, respect these people from now on, cuz they pwn you :D

Laurence Muller, a.k.a. Falcon4ever
Sukhjinder Sidhu, a.k.a. Sukh
Robert Sutton, a.k.a. VampireUK
Simon Taylor, a.k.a. Sytaylor

Now remember, these people pwn all of you! Not just at EmuTalk, no, whenever you might see them, remember they can pwn you at any time they wish, and you'll just sit there, pwned to no end :)

So, that was basically it. I bet by now, you wish you helped out as well do you? Well, no worries, you still can! Help our good friend Martin, who needs to survive summer! Go visit EmuTalk and click on the PayPal button on the bottom of the page. Or, just buy something l33t by clicking on the Emu64 banners!

Thanks for ur time, I'll see you again soon. Yes... soon... *evil grin*

Martin

Administrator
No doubt, thanks a lot for everything, Brav! We wub you! :)

But, one person is missing above. Redah. Without Redah, EmuTalk wouldn't be on such l33t server, and it would definitely be too much for the main Emu64 server. Thanks Redah and the rest! :cry:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
YaY that's me

1. just wonderin martin how about an award ;) j/k

2. Not to nag or something but its Falcon4ever not Falcon4Ever :D

RatTrap

GODLIKE
geez.. he makes a contribution and thinks he can go around writing down numbered points of action for marty to fix and stuff.. bah.. soon he'll want all me betas :p..