What's new

System 12 Gets Cracked

Talas

Son of the Sky
Cool. I was wondering anyway when Zinc was going to be continued. Its a great Emulator with alot of potential.

ElGatoAzul

The guru has also these boards suported by Zinc:

Namco system 11:

Dunkmania (dumped)
Primal Goal EX (not dumped)

Namco system 12:

Ehrgeiz (not dumped)
Golgo 13 (not dumped)

ZN-1:

NBA JAM extreme (dumped but very protected)

Taito Fz-1b:

Ray Storm (Not Dumped)

Ps95 Arcade System:

Brave Blade (Dumped)

Konami System-GV:

Hyper Olimpics (Dumped)
Powered Baseball (Not dumped)

MAYBE, we can play with some of these games with the next Zinc. :crazy:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Awesome news, nice to see TTT being emulated.
Anyway, the graphics on System12 aren't even close to being as good as their DC and PS2 ports (Soul Calibur and TTT), but it would still be cool to play any of those games original arcade version.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Yeah, graphics might not be as good, but seeing as there are no PS2 or DC emulator that are working or released to the public yet, or even playing those games for that matter, arcade emu is an awsome advancement, im waiting for CPS3 now, i want Marvel vs Capcom 2.

OP
(*_*)MARK

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
DC emulation is doing well since icarus plays games, also probally play naiomi arcade boards too.

Oh and marvel vs capcom 2 is naiomi. :happy:

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
:doh: Hmm, I thought MvC2 was CPS3, and yeah, I've been watching Icarus ever since they've said Sonic Adventure was to the playable point, although, for 40 bucks, i could just buy a dreamcast and the games come like 300 to a dollar now...:happy:

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Ha, I got tired of waiting, bought a dreamcast, and one game, then downloaded 10 more, like it a lot, play it more then my XBOX, go get one!