What's new

Yep, I am. Question about pluggins.

emunewbie

Well, I'm sure this gets asked ALOT, and I'm pretty sure real intelligent computer programers/users get tired of. I'm having a brain dump with pluggins. According to some readme.text(s), and my PJ64 emu, RE 2 (version (U) i guess) can be played with some plug in called DaedalusD3D8 Rel2 pluggin... (also have KI gold(E)saying its "almost playable" and the help guides say its combatible) The note for RE2 is "Flickering, bad sound". Alright, so I spend hours checking web sites, and all i can see is that this Daedalus file is more than a emu itself? Man I'm lost! I did find a reference to this file, and it led me here, however I don't see it.Heck, i've only used stuff like Znes or Gens, and those seem to be so easy someone stupid as me can do those lol ). Anyhow, any help would be usefull, info better and a link to this file or files the best! please help! )

thanks for your time,
EmuNoob

Clements

RE 2 is playable with Unofficial DaedalusD3D8 0.08 Rel. 3 (in-game graphics are very good), the sound is just messed up. But I think there is an unofficial RSP that you can use that has better support for the game sound-wise.