What's new

glNintendo64() crashes very often

dante_2003

glnintendo64() delivers some of the best graphics on games like Zelda and Banjo Kazooie, except on my computer it's EXTREMELY unstable. You get it to run once and it won't run again for a while. Plus, you can't go fullscreen on it. Is there any reason why these problems may occur or is this version just very unstable for everyone? Thx.

Clements

glNintendo64() only supports a few games but the games it does support work better than most plugins.

I have no problems going fullscreen.

loleoc

I have the same problem...

When I go fullscreen with 0.32b version, the keyboard does not work me but the graphics are showed..
With 0.31 version I can´t go fullscreen (Emulator crash).

My specs:
Pentium 3 800
192 mb
Geforce 3

Dr@mer

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll
I also have the same problem.
I think that it is a Geforce 3 bug
Please Orkin fix it in your next release :cry:

Cyberman

Well perhaps you should look at the game list it's compatible with before using it with that game. That's the first suggestion.

Orkin will do what he wants to, I don't know what his current objectives are (probably finishing class work right now), so I can't speak for him. I can't remember if he releases source with it, if so .. fix it :)

Cyb

Clements

Hmm... I randomly acquired this problem this very day, of crashing in fullscreen etc. I bet you that the options in the refresh rate drop down menu disappeared in the settings (thats what happened to me) But I fixed the problem by installing a fresh PJ64 in a different directory (I had it 'Project 64' before, so I called it 'Project 64 1.5') The refresh rate thing reappeared.