PDA

View Full Version : Problem

CamKid788
March 21st, 2003, 23:09
I downloaded the Jnes 0.50 Beta version and download WinZip, butevery time I try to download a ROM, I get an error message that reads "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupeted". Then when I click it again get a window that appears to have the file in it, but I cant click it, move it, or do anything to it. Why does it do this and how do fix it?

FAQ
March 21st, 2003, 23:09
I downloaded the Jnes 0.50 Beta version and download WinZip, butevery time I try to download a ROM, I get an error message that reads "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupeted". Then when I click it again get a window that appears to have the file in it, but I cant click it, move it, or do anything to it. Why does it do this and how do fix it?

You\'re not allowed to ask for ROMS here, please consult the rules page for further reading. Do not ask again, thank you.

RJARRRPCGP
March 22nd, 2003, 03:04
Originally posted by FAQ

You\'re not allowed to ask for ROMS here, please consult the rules page for further reading. Do not ask again, thank you.

WTF!!! He did not ask for ROMs, but asked to know how to fix
the problem with corrupted archives.

Gent
March 22nd, 2003, 05:29
Originally posted by RJARRRPCGP
WTF!!! He did not ask for ROMs, but asked to know how to fix
the problem with corrupted archives.

You give that Bot a piece of your mind :unsure: :happy:

CamKid788: does this rom work on anyother Nes Emu ?

and have you tried checking it with GoodNes

Doomulation
March 22nd, 2003, 18:48
You might as to say wish to unzip it and try. So you can check it with goodnes, etc...and maybe to avoid that problem.

CamKid788
March 22nd, 2003, 18:53
Actually, Jnes and NESten are the only emulators I could actually download due to the same problem I listed above. Is there just something wrong with my comp is configured, because I dont think ALL those files could be corrupted could they?

Clements
March 22nd, 2003, 19:01
1. Download your roms from a different site;
2. Use WinRAR to extract the roms (it can repair some archives, get it at www.rarlab.com)

CamKid788
March 22nd, 2003, 20:01
Thank you very much. It works perfectly now. Thanks all of you for your help.