What's new

How's development

ryanraab

I'm getting so frustrated that ultra can't play all games. Except for the private build which I hope is to be released soon. I don't want to use project because it does not have has much features. How soon will it come out? All the things I here from it you make it seem that it play 50% more games or something! :)

ComixManiac

Actually Project has much more features for the time being. Jabo and Zilmar coded the emu after 3-4 years so they put a lot of effort in to this. Ultrahle 2064 is a good emu but it's much "younger" and you would like to use it if you want to run faster some games.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Games runs faster, 'nuff said.
And the general rule: don't ask when it's out--it's out when it's out.

Flash

Technomage
ryanraab said:
So even though i hate pj 64 your telling me it's better.

If you hate PJ64 (why ?!), try 1964 -
it's very very fast, sometimes faster than UHLE.

Only problem is sound - only one good plugin - Azi's 0.4.0 beta 2, but it's not compatible with some games.

BTW i've just tried new nemu - video plugin is one big bug :) but sound is awesome !!!!

Too sad it doesn't work with PJ or 1964 :-(
*Flash dreaming about sources ;-)*

OP
R

ryanraab

(it's very very fast, sometimes faster than UHLE)

I said speed does not matter so that sentence does not aplie to me.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
IF speed does not matter, pj is the most compitable emulator out there atm. Use it until the next version of uhle 2064 is released. And don't ask when.

OP
R

ryanraab

When is it coming out? J/K

Well I switch to project until the next release or ultrahle 2064.
All games work perfect. I don't like the setup of project but I don't have a choice until new version of ultrahle right?

R

rico001

your answer soon

see march 18 here:
http://www.ngemu.com/

The team does not want to be asked these type of ?'s
and read the forum rulez
and stickyz

Thanks.