What's new

What games/consoles did you get for Christmas this year?

Kakarot

I got a gamecube, 2nd controller, memory card, SSB Mellee, THPS3, Wave Race: Blue Storm, SW Rouge Leader, Luigi's Mansion (suprisingly very good), and Madden 2002.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
GBA and Advance Wars. Would have a got a GC but they won't be released here for at least 3 more months.

/crys

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Me got : SSX Tricky , Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver 2 , Devil May Cry , Jak & Daxter and ISS Pro Evolution all for PS2.

Raging Fuel

You know what I hate? Gift vouchers. If you can't think of a good present then give me money. It's the same as a gift voucher except better.

Macca

i know, that is the worst. its like they think

"oh shit i need a present but i'm lazy to buy something so next time i'm at a shop i'll grab a voucher cause a voucher means that i thought about it instead of grabbing cash outta my wallet"

i'll stop ranting now :p

Raging Fuel

Macca said:

"oh shit i need a present but i'm lazy to buy something for that little brat macca. he is so annoying and complains everytimt we dont get him a present and hes probably gonna complain whatever i get him so next time i'm at a shop i'll grab a voucher cause a voucher is crap and that will piss him and damn i hate that guy omg im going insane just thinking about him i really will kill him next time i see him"

i'll stop ranting now :p

RPGlover12

Raging Fuel said:
You know what I hate? Gift vouchers. If you can't think of a good present then give me money. It's the same as a gift voucher except better.
yeah me too
cause am now saving for a ps2
and its in here 2000 pounds = 600 dollars
i only saved 400 pounds i know its way to far
but i dont care
the only proplem that i can't go out with my friends al0t :(
so i hate it
maybe am going to stop saving money and spend it all with my friends ;)

Tesla-Guy

for christmas i got money, money, and again money :p :satisfied :happy: hehe :) with all this money i'm gonna buy a GC :happy:

Macca

Raging Fuel said:

"oh shit i need a present but i'm lazy to buy something for that little brat macca. he is so annoying and complains everytimt we dont get him a present and hes probably gonna complain whatever i get him so next time i'm at a shop i'll grab a voucher cause a voucher is crap and that will piss him and damn i hate that guy omg im going insane just thinking about him i really will kill him next time i see him"

i'll stop ranting now

grrrrr.......ok it's true :D

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i wish my parents would get me a gamecube and all of those games. my parents spent a bit towards the ps2, and i had to pay for games (gta 3, tekken tag and ssx), plus i still needa memory card (the biggest rip-off eva). anyway got tekken tag and ssx for free as my m8 works at EB, and i got gta3 for a tenner and the ps2 for £180, not bad.

adi

get out of my house
Kakarott, you are one luck S.O.B., I'd probably have to win the Nobel prize to convince my parents to get what you recieved for Xmas ;)

I got a suprisingly fine black Kramer guitar and amp from musicyo.co.uk . I now know why it was so cheap, the warehouse stopped shipping to the UK a week after I made my order!

Now I just have to convince my parents to lend me some money to get games off EB which I'll promptly copy and return using their 10 day no fuss policy. Of course I'll buy the game for real after a few weeks, I just have a special 'testing' period. :D

Last edited:

Derek

less evil admin ;)
lucky bastards. you know what i got for christmas? i got to spend a lot of money, more than i should have.

god growing up sucks.

although the look on little kids faces as they open up their presents is priceless. all of a sudden spending money doesn't bother you.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I got a New Home, A Chance to play PJ64 for the 1st time since god knows when, & oh yea.

The Bloody Flu ???

homerulez.gif
pj64rulez.gif
flusucks.gif