What's new

Site updates

Martin

Administrator
<b>Site updates</b>

Once again, the downloads section has been updated. :)<br><br>As you probably know, we moved the downloads to EmuTalk, to make it easier to keep it up to date and to add new downloads. All moderators are able to add and edit files, and we have a lot of moderators, so it's a good thing. <br><br>Anyhow, my good friend Raziel didn't like that you had to leave the main site for the downloads, so I wrote a script that includes the downloads in the main Emulation64 design. The files are directly linked, so you just need to click the file name to download them.<br><br>Also, you will now see the 5 latest added files in the menu on the left under "Latest". Quite nifty, eh? :)<br><br>The downloads will still be available at EmuTalk, of course, and we're still adding the files from there. When they're added at EmuTalk, they will automatically be listed here. The downloads are listed in alphabetical order. Please note that some files were too large to be attached, so they're linked instead (i.e. SupraHLE in the <a href="http://www.emulation64.com/downloads.php?section=emu">Emulators Section</a>).<br><br>If you think something's missing in our downloads section, don't hesitate to let us know in the comments thread of this post!<br><br>And finally, stay tuned for our upcoming contest, it's going to be a sweet one with very nice prizes!<br><br>Edit: There were some errors with my code earlier, but now it's working properly. :)