What's new

Paper Mario - Sorta

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Yeh, I get the same problem. Solution: Don't use the fire flower ;) I don't know whether it works in jabo 1.4, I guess we'll just have to wait.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
ummmm

let me test ill see if it happens, err wait where do i get the fire flower again also how do i put up pics

Raging Fuel

You can buy the fire flower in most shops (in the game;)). To upload a pic first you need to turn it into a jpeg file (easiest way is to open it in paint>save as, and select jpeg) then to go attach file.

DeepBlade

:plain: :plain: :plain: :plain:
....is windows XP 'supposed' to know it's an emulator???
how does it know? i've seen screen shots that say stuff like 'you have a pirated version of Windows XP, you're IP has been logged and you will be contacted soon' but this? it's another odd and scary thing i've seen XP do

DeepBlade

:plain: :plain: :plain: :plain:
....is windows XP 'supposed' to know it's an emulator???
how does it know? i've seen screen shots that say stuff like 'you have a pirated version of Windows XP, you're IP has been logged and you will be contacted soon' but this? it's another odd and scary thing i've seen XP do

Raging Fuel

Ummm... I don't really know what you are talking about. I have XP and I've been using emulators for ages and have had no problems.