Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • other

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Come on, where's Britain, Germany and France? Personally I think it's a toss-up between Britain and Germany.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I would have to say Japan they have : Square , Capcom , Konami , Nintendo , SEGA (should I go on ? ???)

Cyberman

Squares HQ and largest developement suite is in Hawaii.. that still make it a Japanese Corp? ;)

I say it's a toss up, there are good US made games but Japan is the best in RPG, US makes good combat and war games, sports etc. I think it's the difference in culture :)

Anyhow.. There aren't a lot of good British titles, and since I cannot speak German let alone have I played a game from Germany.. I have no opinion on either :)

Great Britian could be great in RPG because they have excelent storytelling as a culture.

blizz

I thought the guys in Hawaii are Square Pictures, they have/had a huge rendering farm there.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Cyberman said:

Anyhow.. There aren't a lot of good British titles, and since I cannot speak German let alone have I played a game from Germany.. I have no opinion on either :)

So you're saying you've never played a German game coz you can't speak german? What about Japanese games? They get translated. You've probably played more German games than you realise. Factor 5 (Rogue Leader) are German, and there are plenty more goods ones there.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
The nordic countries make great games as well. I think that Remedy, the creator of Max Payne, is Danish in its origin(?). And IO interactive, the creators of Hitman, are from Norway.

Slougi

Oleg Zaks said:
The nordic countries make great games as well. I think that Remedy, the creator of Max Payne, is Danish in its origin(?). And IO interactive, the creators of Hitman, are from Norway.
Remedy is finnish ;)
Their office is just a few streets away :D