What's new

Voodoo cards support

loleoc

Will the new release of ultrahle 2064 maintain the great support for voodoo cards? or will it use nvidia extensions?. I have a voodoo 5 and the internal opengl plugin is the fastest on my machine (faster than glide) but if you use nvidia extensions or opengl 1.4 in the new intrenal opengl plugin, my card will not support this plugin like before.

Flash

Technomage
If Glide64 will work in next release of UHLE2064 it will be fastest N64 emu, but 1964 sometimes runs too fast w/ sync on and sound even on my old machine. :1964:
And fix for newer
voodoo cards in original uhle plugin will be nice thing.

P.S. Just can't wait for CBFD support in Glide64 :)

I can't wait for Perfect Dark-support on ultrahle 2064 and glide64. That would be really great!
By the way I've seen xengine opengl-screenshots and they looks really bad (on my comp too). Does it make difference between cards with the quality because I've never seen someone enthusiast like this about the opengl of the xengine!

Dominator

Will the new release of ultrahle 2064 maintain the great support for voodoo cards? or will it use nvidia extensions?.

Sure, since Glide is supported by the Xengine ;)
As for OGL mode, changes that our gfx plugins dedicated members are planning to do shall not affect V3/4/5 support (even tho' some fixes should be done).