What's new

Problems all over...

Xiao Ali

I've installed the Glide64 & Evoodoo...but full screen actually doesn't make it full screen.

For Ogre Battle 64, all the characters are just white sprites. And the Rendered backgrounds don't show up.

The same thing occurred with Jabo, but the people actually showed up.

With Ocarina of Time, on Glide64...in the Kokori village, the paths blink...and flicker...

Although that doesn't happen in Jabo...so I'll stick with Jabo for that.

But otherwise...I really really really wanna play Ogre Battle 64. :cry:

Oh, and sorry if any of the topics mentioned above were already posted. I'm a newb... :blush:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
I'm not 100% up to date with plugins, but Rice's and/or icepir8's video plugins should work with ogre battle 64. Someone correct me if I am wrong. :teehee:

OP
X

Xiao Ali

hmmm, icepir8's plugin just didn't work. Actually...couldn't get it to work.

And Rice's lugin was worse than Jabo and had white people with black borders... :cry:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Also, the flickering in the path in oot is a known issue for the wrapper, eVoodoo. So you can't really fix that.

OP
X

Xiao Ali

yeah...but then what about the problem with Ogre Battle? I'm really eager to play it. As I had sold my N64 for a PSX right before it came out....

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Xiao Ali said:
yeah...but then what about the problem with Ogre Battle? I'm really eager to play it. As I have a N64 but it looks much better on the PC Monitor & nearly all games run & look nicer on PJ....

Im sure thats what you ment right ?
As i know we all own the real consoles here :)

This is a pic of Default pj64 plugs on my Radeon 8500

Last edited:
OP
X

Xiao Ali

Lol, yeah...um...that's what I meant. :saint:

Yeah, it looks like that too. But didn't you notice before it...when Magnus was graduating...he was in the dark with all those people? The rendered background for that is missing. And in battle too...it's really sad...