What's new

Another Zelda OOT question :)

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Okay
1: let it be known that I looked through pages and pages and pages and pages of questions here for this and did the faq/compatability stuff and such and didn't find anything on it...
2: it's not *that* big of a deal if it can't be solved.

Here's my problem... well... it's pretty obvious from the pic. I want to try disabling fog, but I can't find it for the life of me in any of the configurations, haha. :)

Thanks
- Modem

OP
Modem

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
And my next question... I upgraded fairly recently to a Radeon 9000 pro from my geforce2 GTS... and suddenly this is fixed... I did not know that it could be fixed... :)

You need to use Jabo's 1.4 to have the ability to disable fog. The link thing isn't due to your radeon, it's because somehow the framebuffer settings were changed. I was able to see link fine even on my old 8mb integrated aswell as on my GeForce2 now. :)

OP
Modem

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Hmmm.... interesting... will using 1.4 affect anything else? I also play Yoshi's Story, Diddy Kong Racing (cracked version) and a few others.

OP
Modem

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Well... yoshi's story definately does not like 1.4... haha... just opens, gives me errors, tries to start, goes for about 3 seconds at 300+fps then gives me a 2 second error that just closes by itself... but... the zelda thing seems to be fixed on the upside, haha. Ah well, I don't play YS too often anyway. Thanks. :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yoshi's story's ucode was not implemted in 1.4 (afaik). Although you can play it, you won't get very far. To play this game, either use jabo's 1.5 plugin or rice's unofficial daedalus plugin.

OP
Modem

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Me, being the idiot that I am, decided to uninstall PJ64 to reinstall 1.5 properly (the games decided not to run at full screen above 20 or so fps after I installed the 1.4 plugin), so I deleted the entire folder which, of course, had all my roms in it... *sigh* Well, guess I won't have that problem anymore anyay, haha. ^_^