Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Mihalas

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • iodsnips

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

Martin

Administrator
It's time to announce the top staff rated screenshots submitted for the Adaptoid contest. Please vote for your favorite, the poll will close on 10 PM GMT this Sunday. Thank you very much. :)

Here they are in chronological order...

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
bah, I vote for Jvolel's shot! lol hes was funny :linux: :doh:

Last edited:
OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Mihalas signed up for several accounts (like 10 accounts or more) to vote for his screenshot and is therefore disqualified and of course banned. It's a shame you can't hold a contest without people cheating. It's pissing me off that every time we run a contest there's always some moron trying to cheat.

The winner of the contest is Harteex, congrats!

Plisco

Sevillian
Martin said:
Mihalas signed up for several accounts (like 10 accounts or more) to vote for his screenshot and is therefore disqualified and of course banned. It's a shame you can't hold a contest without people cheating. It's pissing me off that every time we run a contest there's always some moron trying to cheat.

The winner of the contest is Harteex, congrats!
I was kinda wondering what was so special about that shot. Thanks for clearing it up:plain: . Congrats Harteex hope you enjoy you're new adaptoid.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Mihalas's Pic looked like Margaret Thatcher :plain:
Scared the Hell out of me & what a cheating Bugger :getlost:

Congrats Harteex.
See how we are all in agreement with ya ? lmao

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I was about to try and check the poll when I saw it was closed. I knew he would have cheated...and I was right:D