What's new

TR64 Ogl ver 0.7.9

icepir8

Here is version 0.7.9

Worked a little on speed. Gave up some texture quality to gain speed. Plan to make this an option in the future. Also I think I've fixed the crashing problem with 1080 snowboarding.

fixed a few things so that Mario Golf and Mario Tenis look better.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Icepir8, do you even sleep? lol

Can't wait to check it out! Mario Golf is by far my most favorite N64 game. Of course I am fond of Mario anything really. Tennis, SM64, MP1/2/3, PaperMario, all great.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
My first attempt here at the office on my GF4 MX420 made the machine reboot! Very odd but I think it was due to Powerstrip running.

Anyway after the reboot I tried several games. Most looked great. Mario Tennis and Golf are much better. There is a kins of odd looking "fog" in both games and Tennis had some flickering once a match started. I'll post some pics, maybe tomorrow, I'm heading home now from work. It's snowing pretty bad and roads are gettig lousy.

I'll fire it up tonight from home also so I can test on GF4 ti4200. Also my system has better specs so maybe I'll get better results that way.

GJ, all around. You plugin is making leaps and bounds.

I am curious, Do programmers, such as yourself, ever contact other programmers in the "scene" and share info? Jabo's plugin minus a few minor issues is what I use most, but considering his plugin is currently discontinued I had just wondered how much (if any) help it would be to know more about how he has programmed his plugin. Just asking, I've always kinda thought about that.

BTW, finally, Have you tried that memory I sent? Just wondering if that worked out for you or not.

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Yeah, we all talk sometimes. Jabo hasn't been online much when I'm on so I haven't talked with him for a while.

No I didn't get to try the ram you sent me..... I blew up my Atholon CPU when I put it in the new board. :cry: :cry: :cry:

So Until I pick up a new cpu I'm using an 350 mhz PII OC 2 400mhz. :/

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
If this works, here are some Mario Golf shots

And these look just like at my work machine

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
Great job.

Fog in zelda OOT seems too strong.
The plugin is still not correctly close at closing rom, it crashes 1964 at the next game.
hm, ucode automatic detection is still not implemented. Do I remember that you have done it for some time.

Great work again, I even don't know how to combiner two textures with basic Opengl without extension.

Rice