What's new

Sound plugins for OS X version??

daSilVetZ

hey- just got the latest version of mupen for os X, and it runs real smooth- im especially amazed by majorka's mask.. Anyways, what sound plugins should i try out- and how to install them under OSX? There are no menus in the osX version.. should i drop them in the resource package?

HippyShoes

There are no sound plugins (yet :saint: ) for the osx or linux versions. I'm thinking we wont have to wait too long though :)

When you say it "runs real smooth" what sort of fps are you getting .. my iBook700 is pumping out a solid 6fps, not exactly playable, but at this early stage of development pretty incredible - esp. the compatibility.

HS

Geoz

De Master
....yeah my mac ( G4 ) 1ghz the big chunky 1 gets bout 20fps with games like areogauge etc but not with games like zelda oot or mm... ( these r about 10fps) But ( i think) roms run faster without sound anyway. But if u really want sound chech out www.sixtyforce.com :) that emu a good 1 aswell but it cant Yet run zelda oot etc but if ur mac is good enough u will get quite decent sound and i have 2 agree with hippyshoes that the compatibility is very special 4 an emu so young in life