What's new

Newbie Need Help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakuza

:xmas: First Of All :xmas:

But Now The Question,
Hey Im A Newbie Here But Im Not A Newbie In Emulation Ive Been Into The Emulation Scene For 4 Years Now And Have Seen Most Things....
But I Recently Started My Own GBA/GBC Site At http://www.bob.com
But I Need Some Help Cause Its To Hard Working On It All Alone So If Someone Is Interested Plz Post Here..

Thx In Advance!!!

<-EDITED BY MACCA->

OP
Yakuza

Yakuza

Plz People Help Me Im A Just Started Emulation Site ...... And I Need Help Of People Who Are Willing To Become A Full Time Mod/Admin etc...

So Plz help

OP
Yakuza

Yakuza

How do u mean i only need help setting up a forum and an cool looking chat.... and that is were i get stuck so can some1 plz help????

I Would Really appreciate it...........

cya

Macca

do not advertise or even post your site because you have roms. i wrote a warning to you in another one of your posts and seeing as i saw this post at the same time at the other it is only one warning but put that link up one more time and then, banned

This is our policy to please abid by that

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Yakuza you've been warned enough times now about posting Roms,Rom links or requesting Roms I'm sure if you do it again you'll get banned for sure.

OP
Yakuza

Yakuza

Sorry That Was My Fault and i want do it anymore.

But can some1 help me plz with some other things cause i need some help plz.......

Thx In advance...

OP
Yakuza

Yakuza

Well im trying 2 setup my own vbulletin board but ive tried many times but it wont work so can some1 help me plz???

Status
Not open for further replies.