Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Visualboy Advance

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Boycott Advance

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

gokuss4

Meh...
what is your favorite gba emulator dreamgba, visualboy advance, or boycott advance? list your reasons.

i like VBA. it has great sound mixing, the gfx on it are almost perfect, supports probably all roms of GBA, supports 64k EEPROM, speed is pretty good, and a lot more stuff.

RPGlover12

well of course vba
its the best
but i dont like the gba system very much
its not that good
i didn't like all the games
just the rpgs and tonyhawks
i didn't like them all
but i think its going to be good after a while
note thats my opinion only

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
VBA all the way it features a lot of special filters and stuff which are really cool and the sound has been improved very well.
And as for GFX they are superb.

Huzza

err hello?
VBA all the way hmm I think it was a bit back and I saw the first version of VBA it was ok but nothing like it is today, I mean every game I have played works hahahah what a emu :D

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I like Visual Boy Advance V 0.71. Because of being able to also play GB/C & to find & create cheat codes for all of the GB Formats.

What a great little Prog ;)

deekay2

Boycott - Why u say?
Its not as complete as VBA and DGBA but its the only one that gives 60fps without frameskip.

2fast4u

vba rulz! i didn't have a single problem yet. it's incredibly fast and supports all games i tried yet :colgate:

...hmm i'm amazed by bca online, gotta say that too...

2fast4u

samosas2000

Yeahbut I think the best emulator has to be the GBA console.. it emulates the Gba perfectly and plays all the games.. although strangely, it doesnt like mario advance 2 on a flash card.. mmmm.. damn!!! damn damn damn damn!!!! Mario advance 2 was the reason I bought the frigging thing!!!

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
of course! hell, even shigeru miyamoto can do the BEST Emulator in the world!!! See, his "N64 Console" emulator can run perfect with night vision goggles working! As well as Tekken Advance on the "GBA Handheld Console" emulator at full speed! And look at the gfx on the "Nintendo GameCube" emulator! My gosh, what is this world coming to!

RPGlover12

vba all the way
its better than anything else
and is really the rom size of king of fighters 11 megs ????????????????????????

ZakkWylde

I'm not entirely thrilled about vba cause gb/gbc games that run on it have distorted sound. It's like there are extra tracks playing gibberish. Besides that, it's pretty much all you can ask for in an emulator.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
im not going to say vba all the way like u ppl, but its obvious that its no contest until the others make some major progress to catch up. thats prolly not likely because boycott does not seem to be updated as often as VBA and i doubt DreamVBA can beat it.

Pheo

i like using vba because it allows me to test most of the games i have or get before transfering them to my flash cart. Plus it plays pocket nes really well, even better for testing.