What's new

Where's NEMU?

Mihalas

Banned
:nemu: We haven't heard of NEMU for a long time.Where are you Lemmy? Where are you Lac? Are you making something really cool or you let NEMU project behind with your last emulator?
PLEASE N64 emulation NEEDS you!!!

OP
Mihalas

Mihalas

Banned
You're right.But in the future we may see a spark of light in the dark tunnel:D By the way why do you think they have abandoned NEMU?

doggi

Banned
probably due to the fact that most its just a hobby.. and many have jobs so it would be hard coming home and then programming an emulator:nemu:

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
cooliscoo said:
I personally doubt it. But, you never know. :)

I'd agree with that, but it would nice if the author would at least show the NEMU followers the courtesy of saying if there will or will not. And yes I understand that the program is just a hobby and they owe nothing to the fans, but I still think a quick post saying what is going to happen would be a cool sign of showing the appreciation they felt towards NEMU users.

I gave up a year ago myself, but as you said, you never know :)

OP
Mihalas

Mihalas

Banned
PLEASE Lemmy if you view the thread send a reply to let us know what are you going to do with NEMU. :(

You still won't listen. Go to www.nemu.com and you'll see what's happened with Nemu!

By the way, there exists a version 0.8 beta. He has left the team, but Nemu probably still exists, 'cuz the beta has never been released!

OP
Mihalas

Mihalas

Banned
But Mightyrocket the NEMU website was last updated at 9th of September.It has been almost six months.Where are some fresh news?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
They rarely post news. Most likely it will be when a new version is out. I think he's still working on it...but rarely. Probably he'll say if he quits it, too, unless there is many lamers who e-mail him, etc.