What's new

Can Someone Lend Me A Hand???

puppykicker

I was wondering if someone can upload a some zelda ocarina of time gamesaves. i want to get passed all the mumbo-jumbo and straight to the action. if someone can put a save where i can start riding the horse already, i would be happy with that. thanks in advance for your help guys!

returno

you mean a foot

I think what you need is a foot, puppykicker.

Use the cheats to skip all the 'mumbo-jumbo' you want.

tanyoko.nu

I eat dead people...
I ahte gamers like this. I rmemeber a freind that used to skip past all the "mumbo-jumbo" and then didn't have a clue what he was doing and kept nagging at me to tell him.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
tanyoko.nu said:
I ahte gamers like this. I rmemeber a freind that used to skip past all the "mumbo-jumbo" and then didn't have a clue what he was doing and kept nagging at me to tell him.

We Dont care... :getlost:

tanyoko.nu

I eat dead people...
Exactly, you don't care. If it doesn't have killing or explosions in the first 2 minutes it's too boring for you, you can't be bothered to work for anything. If games are supposed to be realistic, then they can also be hard. People either say a game is too hard or too easy. Make your minds up! People are too critical on games but also don't take into consideration anything really about the games.

I plan on going into the games industry as a character designer or modeller. It involve lots of work and creativity. It can be fun, can be gruelling. Lots of effort get put into good games and people shrug it off because it's not your standard gangsta shoot-em-up or Anything to do with Final Fantasy.

I want to work for a creative team, like Rare. But hey, who cares right? Too boring for you.

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
No, I think he meant we don't care if your friend kept nagging you.

Which I personally don't.

No need to get all testy... calm it down there cowboy.

Modelling isn't that hard... once you get into it, it can be quite easy actually... (I make models (for fun)) And you don't have to be all that creative when modelling since you are just copying a character design. Although when designing characters, yes you have to be creative.

And who said this person hasn't already played the game before? Maybe this person just likes to play the target game? Likes racing the horse or whatever? Wow that's sooo unheard of!

Using the cheats would be a good idea, yes. It makes it really fast to get there.

OP
P

puppykicker

My reason for wanting the saves........

My reason for wanting the saves was because I in fact do like riding the horse. it was my favorite part of the game. And to assume I am just some "lamer" who just likes to skip through the game because he thinks it is "too hard" and then post that and your whole life story on my thread is more than what was needed. all i was looking for was a simple "no i dont have it" or "maybe you can look here mr. kicker" but Noooo. that person just decided to express how much he hated the people who ask for such things. Bottom line - Your assumption was wrong! I have played ocarina of time before and yes i liked it. I just wasnt looking forward to playing through the game in its entirety just so I can ride the dang horse. thanks to everyone who had something nice to say in this post.

Clements

You can get Epona as soon as you are adult Link, before the Forest Temple, so you only have to beat the first three Young Link dungeons, which won't take you long, considering you played it before.