What's new

Interesting Experiment

Kakarot

I was curious as to see how easy it would be to make a fake screenshot. I only used paint to make this fake screenshot. It took about 30 seconds. This one sucks but still I was suprised at how easy it would be. Especially with something primative as paint! Here it is:

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
I liked your idea and made a few myself, anyone else want to join in on the fun? Maybe later we can use these to trick the newbies... :devil:

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
hey someone try to make a screenshot look like project GC for extreme g3 or super smash bros melee lol, id like to see that. :) ;)

flow``

flow``
lol edgeblade.. on the mutliplayer pic they are all on different laps but all have the same time i think

we gottta submit these to ZD's! :p

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
It seems the fake pictures are already taking their affect. Sperd my minions, trick all people everywhere!!!

BTW, the stats at the bottom are real from when I took a shot of the window, so I hope they aren't bad... I'm still in the process of tring to figure out if my system is running eveything properly... :)

Also - The hardest part for me to make these face pictures is to find the screenshots without someone's logo pasted on it. Anyone know where I can get some screenshots without something like "www.nintendo.com" written over it?

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Well Hell, Why didnt you say

This is my Fav ;)

would you believe it if i said this was the only one it worked in ?
:hrm: thought not :D

Last edited:
OP
Kakarot

Kakarot

I've almost played through all of Zelda 7 not Celda (although I still think it looks promising just in different way) :hrm: NO THIS ISN'T THE SPACEWORLD 2000 DEMO. REALLY IT ISN'T :D Also Gentleman I know rom requesting isn't allowed but can you send me that FF9 rom? LOL :devil:

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Kakarot said:
Also Gentleman I know rom requesting isn't allowed but can you send me that FF9 rom? LOL :devil:

Kakarot, If i ever get it working again ;)
Its Yours lol.

have a Happy new year all, & thank you for all the fun ive had on this Board.

I couldnt think of a better way to spend a pass Time.

You guys are great Company

Best Wishes

Gent

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
your joking right lol

A.A said:
whats super... melee???
is it a n64 rom?
;)

yeah you didnt know its jabo and zilmars next project tentively titled project gc which emulates the game cube there already at version. 1.0 as you can see running supersmash bros melee isn't it great and it runs and 100% compatability :pjGC: whish i had a sign for that