What's new

Rom requests should be allowed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirrebex

- This is my first thread and o´ve just noticed that we are not allowed do make any rom requests here, and this is an emulation-related forum! I think that´s the whole reason for this forum isn´t it? get our emulators working fine so that we can play our ROMS!!
So, what´s with all this no-talking-about-roms-here thing?
- Does anybody know WHERE CAN I FIND A DESCENT EMULATION FORUM, where I can have the freedom of sharing and finding some good n64 roms!?

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Mirrebex said:
- This is my first thread and o´ve just noticed that we are not allowed do make any rom requests here, and emulation-related forum!. Why´s that?

Try reading the damn rules again & you would know
"why's that"

Mirrebex said:
- Does anybody know WHERE CAN I FIND A DESCENT EMULATION FORUM where I can have the freedom of sharing and finding some good n64 roms!?

AS Cool said.

cooliscoo said:
NO. :getlost:

Thats for sure

Allnatural

Mirrebex said:
- Does anybody know WHERE CAN I FIND A DESCENT EMULATION FORUM where I can have the freedom of sharing and finding some good n64 roms!?
Erm, yes actually.

Not that it matters. :doh:

Trotterwatch

What a lamer! Someone PM him #bearcave IRC Channel immediately.

To be honest if they can't find Roms without having to request them, then they shouldn't really be using the Internet.

2fast4u

this is a reason for a warning imo .. hes asking for a rom site in the last statement

EDIT: i banned him by warnings. any objections?

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
This must be the dumbest thread I've seen to date. The user signs up, very well aware of that it's not allowed to ask for ROMS, complains about the site not supporting illegal ROMS, and on top of that, files a request for a ROM.

The user was banned by a moderator long before I posted this, but I still needed to vent.

Gorxon

Administrator
dixon said:
Even Emuforums didn't get this lame in the bad days :p

Hey Martin :phone: :holiday:

Actually, thats discussable, but pffff :emutalk:

He gave me a good laugh though :happy:

aprentice

Its funny to see how some people think this is the rom request line. Does this forum say "Rom Request Forum"? You are very fortunate you haven't request roms in our irc channel or goatse.cx would've been on your mind while you eat, sleep, shit, and think for a few months. Have a nice day! =p

Eagle

aka Alshain
Heh, I really cant believe this, posting a link to a forum with rom requests is no different than posting a link to a site with rom links.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
There are many forums that allow roms requests on the net. Do you know something called a search engine?

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
BTW it is allowed to ask for ROMS to Imabot? (just for fun) I want to know what the hell she might reply, but I'm just scared to do such a thing :plain:

Trotterwatch

bestlegion said:
BTW it is allowed to ask for ROMS to Imabot? (just for fun) I want to know what the hell she might reply, but I'm just scared to do such a thing :plain:

Ask away because she won't tell you where any are :)

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
ROMs

GODDAMMIT! GODDAMMIT! GODDAMMIT!

I may decide to try to overturn some portions of the
Digital Millenium Copyright Act. Or I will work my ass off
making *MY* own 3D game!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.