Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Super Mario RPG

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
I like Super Mario Bros. 3!

One of the best games ever!
It has many levels, many enemys and it is a hard game too.

What Mario game do you like?

Eagle

aka Alshain
Man I loved super mario 3, but then I played SM World. Gotta vote for that one.

Macca

my friend just bout a gba and mk:sc so we are gonna play multiuplayer soon, my first experience of gba multiplayer goodness :)

2fast4u

i have a hard time deciding...

i looooved super mario land 2 for the gb,
but i also loved super mario world.
and especially mario rpg!!!
then again, i (still) love mario 64.:inlove:
and i recently discovered how much i love paper mario! :inlove:

(wow, the good ol' times with my gb and snes :D)

however i never really liked the mario bros. titles besides mario bros. 2. ;) of course...

however, i beat them all besides paper mario (not yet!!). looks like i am addictive. oh what the hell.

2fast4u

crhylove

Banned
wow, good poll.

First off, i have to say i like ALL the mario's, cept for RPG's (paper included), i mean, i have my own life and marios just seems boring in comparison.

however the og nes games, were the only reason to own an nes, i know cuz i still have mine under the coffee table, and besides occasional 1943, metroid, zelda, and dr. mario (technically a mario title i guess), the only games played by guests, etc. are mario 1,2, and 3.

i STILL can't decide if i like 2 or 3 better, and 1 invented video games in my opinion, i mean pong and breakout suck in comparison.

then, the ultimate platform mario came out, super mario world.
problem is, there was a super mario world for NES AND for the SNES, so which one is the poll talking about? personally i still play the snes super marioworld in zsnes at least once a week. the awesome, radical, etc worlds above the star road are totally killer, i mean there's like 80 levels in that game, and they're all great.

just this year i discovered mario 64. i never had a n64, or a machine good enough for emu, but then i discovered corn, and mario 64. from that day i have played mario 64 for at least a few minutes everyday, but often hours. I'm still trying to get a couple more stars and hit the second tower (i'm at 49 right now!). the puzzles, races, cannon aiming, precision 3d jumping, timing and etc. it takes to play this game, and the ease with which u learn these things IN GAME, make this possibly the finest stand alone video game ever (besides multiplayer fun stuff, i especially like dr. mario 4 way and pokemon puzzle league and have an in house quake 3 LAN, so you can see i'm serious about gaming, lol).

just my quick mario fan diatribe.

rhy:devil:
:1964:

Chaos

Honda
ok in order top 3,

Super Mario 64
Super Mario Bros. 3
Mario World 2(thats the one when u play as yoshi and baby mario is on your back right...)

but all the games were really cool

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
My favourite would be SMB2. Though All Stars is a version with updated gfx, which is cool too.