• OOT

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • both

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • none of them

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

blizz

there are a few things I can never be bothered to do though, second time round, one is to beat Dampe in OOT for the second time, and the other is beat both geckos then kill that damm goat to get spring and talk to all of the frogs with the DonGero mask.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Me beat both !!!
Dampe really is easy to beat even for the second time just keep rolling like CLSugarman said and you should beat him easily. About the heart piece in MoM it's really though but I assure you it's doable.

blizz

oh I know they're both doable, but they're both a pain, in fact a lot of the stuff in MM can be a pain if you're not careful

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Yeah offcourse why do you ask ?
I have everything as maxed out as it can be.(checked gamefaqs to see if I truly had everything)

Mazkaline

Going back to Dámpe race...
i tried that a *few* times myself, and started to think a little...noticed those torches in the end of race...used hookshot and saved about 10-15 secs by leaping over the canyon.

And then the actual question: In OOT i have found everything.
But in MM, im missing three heart-pieces (noy much but theyre well hidden, just have to look... :alien:...harder.

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
i beat both games with with 100% everything hearts equipment items, quest items, masks, etc. even all gold skulltulas.