What's new

Started a Project

GuestX

well i have started(yesterday) a little project:
a web browser called " Ibyx ".i have made some progress:
you can set a start website and some other things. :D

:emutalk: :D

aprentice

Not to be rude, but why should we honestly care? Word to the wise, keep a project to yourself until it has potential.

radTube

lazy bastard
aprentice said:
Not to be rude, but why should we honestly care? Word to the wise, keep a project to yourself until it has potential.

SculleatR: Your browser is probably already better than IE, but why don't you consider contributing to an open source project like Phoenix (or whatever the new name will be) instead? It's IMHO already the best browser around and it just keeps getting better. Or pick Mozilla if you like it big and bloated.

Don't mind aprentice, he's mean just 'cause he likes you :getlost: :D.

EDIT: where'd the 1st post go?

Cyberman

SculleatR said:
well i have started(yesterday) a little project:
a web browser called " Ibyx ".i have made some progress:
you can set a start website and some other things. :D

:emutalk: :D
I suppose this is dumb question time, but if you are using the IE extensions to delphi you aren't really making a web browser, you are just using microsofts.. :)

Thought I might point this out so you realize this. There are a number of good HTML parsers out there you might want to use for your base though. I just don't recomend using MS's IE explorer extensions, for off they are a pain secondly they tend to do nasty things in the background (sigh) :) check out VCL components for some useful Delphi components I believe several have HTML support and aren't as questionable in security bugs.

Cyb