What's new

n64/psx usb adapter vs. adaptoid

joemamma

probably an age old question but i am wondering which one is better or preferred...personally adding and use of a rumble pack doesn't matter...what i'm more concerned about is a good n64 controller port to the computer....zelda64 is greatly affected by the fact that there is no z controller, so controller acurracy is my most important priority when choosing...thanks for any help

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
a lot seem to prefer the adaptoid, but the only extras you get is the rumble feature and the ability to transfer save states to your computer from your memory pack, i got the PSX/N64 USB Adaptor, i like it, rumble is weak on the game controls anyway, and if you dont like the N64 control, you can always use a PSX control, though im not sure why you WOULDNT like the nintendo 64 control. Hope that helps.

Allnatural

Well, in all honesty I question the build quality of the Boom adapters, even though I own a few of them. I haven't had any problems with mine, but the Adaptoid just looks like a more sturdy product. Only time will tell. :)