What's new

Zelda Majoras Mask Help

timisaledge

I have finally found zeldas majoras mask rom, great, downloaded it and started to play. However theres a problem i need to give the moon tear to some deku scrub but the menu doesnt seem to work as I cant select anything, so I cant play the game. Im using PJ 64 and the rom I have got has been completed but how, if u cant equip stuff from the menu? any help?

my specs:
PIII 600MHZ
128MB ram
TNT2 M64 32MB
WINDOWS 98 SE
20Gb hard disk
8X Tshiba DVD ROM
19"Flatscreen monitor
???

OP
timisaledge

timisaledge

none of the items can be equipped or the maps cannot be used u can toggle from left to right through the menu but u cant get a cursor or whatever it is to highlight the item u want to equip I can see the moon tear, but cant highlight it to equip with the C buttons, it just skips over to the arrows which change the menu page

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
i dont think ur stupid but:

r u sure ur using the control stick? not Z or R button?

check ur input plugin!

OP
timisaledge

timisaledge

got it!!!!!!!!, i had the analogue and digital pad on the same keys,as soon as I changed it, it worked I could select the items with the analogue and map with the C buttons. Cheers for the help anyway!!!

:pj64:
:D

hellknight

Banned
timisaledge said:
got it!!!!!!!!, i had the analogue and digital pad on the same keys,as soon as I changed it, it worked I could select the items with the analogue and map with the C buttons. Cheers for the help anyway!!!

there are people in the world i can't believe that:D

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
timisaledge said:

heh, i used to make the same mistake (diff game tho).

if ur using Nrage plugin u can make a modifier to switch between digital and analog for the same keys

weeweewee2

say what you want

:devil: I too have made the same mistake but i have found that if u press right and A or left and A or any other direction u can still navigate threw the item inventory all but the songs and heart peices and such but you can otherwise move around by press a direction and A at the same time...... haha and yes you are welcome!! *deep breathe*