What's new

Check this program out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blownbybubbles

Its at -snip-

Dont you need a mod chip to play burnt ps2 games???It ses you can burn them on CDr's and use them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
OK well first off they list that it also works for GameCube discs, which is odd because no drive can read them in the first place.

Second... it is not physically possible. 4.8GB will NOT fit into 700MB reliably. Some games do in fact fit, because they don't use all the space available... but many games are starting to use filler at the very least to exceed 700MB (Mortal Kombat: Dark Alliance comes to mind :rolleyes:)

If you want to try it, more power to you, I'd love to see this debunked. :rolleyes:

Addendum: Hah, such BULLSHIT!

"Wow - XBox and Gamecube Backup copies in less than 15 minutes, never thought is was possible with just my PC! Thanks..KJ"

Says one testimonial. Gamecube backups? So why are there no rips available? HMM... I WONDER...

False testimonials have been done before...

Second addendum: Even better.

One of the popups on closing the site said:

Copy any DVD, Xbox, Playstation 2 & 3 !!, Gamecube Game in 30 SECONDS w/your PC!

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
nah, this falls under the "must think you're too stupid so you probably believe anything we say"

Btw, i'm able to burn dvds without a computer, with my amazing Middle Finger technology! Just hold your middle finger up to a dvd and it is instantly copied.

Status
Not open for further replies.