What's new

Project unreality strikes back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm busy with project unreality again! After years dead it's revived!!! But I've got a problem. I am editing the source but if I run the program and the software is checking for errors there appears a problem. It don't know why this happens, but the line where the error appears always starts with the word "ulong" if I remove this word the message still appears. Why, and how to remove this error? I'm using Borland C++ builder 5 enterprise.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Lol, you have?
Lmfao. You say you wish to continue uHLE Alpha but can't solve that? Erm, ok enough of this...

But why are you trying to edit tr64 while you're working on uHLE Alpha?

Remote

aprentice said:
You want to continue on project unreality but you can't solve a problem this simple?

Am I the only one who finds this very amusing... Good one Aprentice :D

OP
mightyrocket

mightyrocket

Banned
At the moment only Shad and Scyhter has the new uhle alpha version, and I'm trying to make an emulator without other people.
If you don't hear anything from me, don't think the project is dead, the source-code has much bugs and I'm at the moment busy with removing them.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Doomulation said:
Lol, you have?
Lmfao. You say you wish to continue uHLE Alpha but can't solve that? Erm, ok enough of this...

But why are you trying to edit tr64 while you're working on uHLE Alpha?

Project Unreality != TR64

Project Unreality is a very old and poor n64 emulator with no commerical game support.

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
mightyrocket said:
At the moment only Shad and Scyhter has the new uhle alpha version, and I'm trying to make an emulator without other people.
If you don't hear anything from me, don't think the project is dead, the source-code has much bugs and I'm at the moment busy with removing them.

hahahhahahahahahahaha........ :baaa:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday:
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

hahahhahahahahahahaha........ somebody kill this (or should i say these?) lamers plz.

Last edited:

Cyberman

Thread closed due to people spamming with inflamatory posts. Please this is a programing forum not a flaming forum. If he had a problem with his compilor this is the right place to ask for it, I guess we all have to start somewhere!

And yeah I messed with unreality many many years ago, I got it working OK under linux but it was SLOW AS HECK. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.